Digital high-quality camera solutions for utilities sector - Energy - Energy Utilities
Helping utilities keep systems safe, up and running with high quality footage from our remote ATEX and IECEx Cameras.
Utilities organisations are responsible for supplying all important power, water or sewerage services for private and public institutions as well as for homeowners. These types of organisations have many processes that need to be monitored and checked, so employing our ATEX and IECEx cameras to do the job will make light work of it. Our cameras are able to capture high-quality footage with their 6 megapixel sensors and relay it back to personnel who can view it quickly and easily via a standard web browser.
Our camera systems have been installed in renewable energy power stations and nuclear power plants to oversee the processes and monitor health and safety aspects. They have also been utilised in combined sewer overflow chambers - which assist with drainage and diverting excessive water away from sewer networks - to ensure that everything is operating effectively. The recording can be event-driven, so that if something happens, an alarm is triggered and images can be sent to alert users of the activity.
Our cameras and monitoring systems help important public services such as power, water and sewerage keep running.
Monitoring of combined sewer overflow chambers - which assist with drainage and diverting excessive water away from sewer networks - is critical in times of high rainfall. Blocked screens can lead to the discharge of raw sewage into water ways resulting in prosecution of the water company. Our cameras provide the means for early warnings to mitigate against such situations. The recording can be event-driven, so that if something happens, an alarm is triggered and images can be sent to alert users of the activity.
- High resolution (6 megapixel) colour camera providing crystal clear images
- Footage can be quickly and easily viewed via a standard web browser on your phone or tablet meaning there is no need for specialist equipment
- Attractive, compact design suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Optional day/night lens functionality
- Integral storage to record images for post processing or record keeping
- Recording can be event-driven and these events can be used to generate alarms, sending images to alert users of any activity
- Cameras are connected using PoE (Power over Ethernet), which is cost effective and the installation is reliable and safe involving just one cable
- No moving parts ensuring low power, low maintenance and a long-lasting camera system
- Optional LED lights can be fitted for low light areas; they can be switched on and off via the camera's web interface, and automatically switch off when they are no longer in use