Electric Turbo Compounding Generator for Power Rental Providers - Energy - Power Distribution
For power rental companies who own a fleet of generators, we can help reduce your OPEX costs, generate extra power and deliver fuel savings.
Stand out in a standardised market
For companies who own and operate standardised, containerised fleets, the competitive environment is challenging and the need for rapid deployment and high fleet utilisation is key.
Our Electric Turbo Compounding (ETC) system provides a competitive advantage for our power rental customers, enabling them to offer a higher-efficiency rental product, without impacting the packaging of a standardised container fleet.
Following successful trials with Aggreko, our ETC system is widely available in the rental market. We have also supplied the system to packagers and suppliers of temporary power solutions.
The benefits of ETC technology for power rental companies
- Fuel saving: Industry leading fuel and CO2 savings, typically between 4-7%, depending on fuel and engine type
- Extra power: Generate up to 10% additional power with improved fuel efficiency and a lower $ per kWh cost of power generation
- Shared savings: In a shared savings model, through additional power output and fuel cost savings you can increase contract profitability
- Reduced gensets: Bid contracts with fewer gensets and deliver the same power output to your customers. This also saves logistical costs and operational costs
Design integration and after sales support
- The ETC system is easy to install, with a compact footprint and is maintained at the same intervals as the host engine. You can see how the ETC system works with containerised gensets here
- As the ETC system is equally suitable for new build or retrofit applications, a rental company can upgrade all, or part of a fleet for increased profits as part of a regular fleet maintenance schedule
- Our design engineering team can provide a full turnkey solution for rental gensets, or work with you to support in-house integration of the system