Filter for Oil Refining - Vacuum Unit - Oil, Gas & Refineries - Refineries
PROCESS INFORMATION: The Vacuum Unit is fed with Crude Bottoms and is injected with steam. Passing upwards through wash oil stages, the gas exits to an overhead condenser, where cleaned gas goes to LT Ends, and Naphtha and Light Cycle Oil are produced as liquids. From side streams the Vacuum Unit sends HVGO to the FCC Fractionator and LVGO to the Hydrocracker or for blending.
PROBLEMS TO SOLVE
- Prevent droplet carry over from each of the wash oil stages.
- Prevent droplet carry over from the Overhead Condenser Separator.
- Separate 2 liquid phases from the Overhead Condenser Separator.
- ‘Becoil’ Demister with mesh style/specification appropriate to the duty.
- Rectangular ‘Becoil’ Demister with mesh style/specification appropriate to the duty.
- ‘Becophase’ 3-Phase Separator Vessel, or ‘Becophase’ Co-Knitted Coalescer mesh pack for vessel bottom section.