Groundbreaking Direct Hydraulic Drive Technology for Battery Production - Energy - Energy Storage
MODERN ENERGY STORAGE PRODUCTION – EFFICIENT AND CUTTING-EDGE. Renewables are increasingly important. Innovative electrical energy storage concepts for electromobility based on renewable energy sources in stationary storage units are revolutionizing our energy management systems. Linking these systems with smart grid concepts is no longer a futuristic ideal. Efficient approaches for the economical production and qualitative enhancement of storage technologies are in demand. Bosch Rexroth is well acquainted with these market requirements and develops customized solutions tailored to specific battery manufacturing processes.
Maximum production reliability for highly demanding process conditions
- Satisfies the highest requirements at air humidities well below 1 %
- Uses production resources specifically developed for dry room conditions, i.e. elements and materials including plastic, rubber, adhesives, lubricants and sealants
- Ensures certified, high-quality components for optimum reproducibility of all processes
The perfect conditions to ensure top quality and your competitive edge:
- Proven components for flawless production quality under cleanroom conditions
- ESD protection throughout the process chain
State-of-the-art technologies give you the edge
- Proven, ultra-precise technologies for superb cell quality
- Decades of multi-technology expertise
- In-depth experience from the roll-to-roll process in print
Best-in-class machine concepts with unsurpassed flexibility
- Consistent cross-technology standardization
- Flexible adaptation and fast responses to changing requirements or batch sizes
- Optimum implementation of customer-specific needs
Automation and digitization competence for your battery production
As an automation partner for all steps in the value chain, Bosch Rexroth supports established battery manufacturers in expanding their capacities and newcomers in quickly building process-reliable lines and factories. The electrical drives and controls, the assembly technology with solutions for intralogistics and the digitized linear technology are optimally coordinated with one another. In this way, battery manufacturers accelerate the development of new and existing capacities and can increase their quantities quickly.
Battery systems - all process steps at a glance
Bosch Rexroth offers all productivity-determining drive and control technologies for electrode production, cell and module production and battery pack assembly. Added to this is the experience and software solutions for networking all machines and systems with the material and information flow and intralogistics to create a highly flexible digital value stream. All components, modules and system solutions of the various technologies are based on open interfaces and are optimally coordinated with one another. Together they reduce the complexity of automation projects and increase productivity and availability.