CST Covers aluminum domes are custom designed around a bulk storage facilities specific clearance requirements, basin configuration and bulk handling equipment. Structurally efficient and lightweight, they maximize bulk storage capacity, minimize foundation costs and provide dependable protection form the elements while remaining virtually maintenance free.
By CST Industries Inc based in Kansas City, MISSOURI (USA).
Applications of Coulson ice Blast in the Nuclear industry sector:
(Please note that D2O can be used to make the ice thus not downgrading the D2O systems)
- General decontamination activities where hand washing is not satisfactory
- Decontaminate tools / objects
- Decontaminate Waste storage containers
- Shut down maintenance cleaning
- Decontamination of Steam Generator Heads prior to maintenance
- Decontamination of fuel handling equipment
- Decontamination of D2O storage drums
- Decontamination of active storage cells
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Growing populations – about 80 million every year – and industrializing countries create huge needs for electrical energy. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA) the global energy demand will increase by about 65% by 2035. A major fraction of the required energy will continue to be provided by thermal – mainly fossil fuel-fired and nuclear – power plants. "Renewable" energy sources such as photovoltaics (PV) will be another backbone of our energy supply. Putting renewable energy on the grid requires powerful energy storage and conversion devices, such as supercapacitors, batteries, or fuel cells.
By Metrohm AG based in Herisau, SWITZERLAND.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you