You`ll find Jeffrey Rader`s equipment employed in many stages of woody biomass processing. Woody Biomass is the residual waste wood that results from the lumber manufacturing process. It is burned in a boiler to generate steam that is used both in the lumber-drying process and to produce electricity. Jeffrey Rader is a leader in serving the electric utility industry with boiler feed systems (pneumatic and mechanical) for producing electric power from biomass materials.
By TerraSource Global based in St. Louis, MISSOURI (USA).
Applications of Coulson ice Blast in the Nuclear industry sector:
(Please note that D2O can be used to make the ice thus not downgrading the D2O systems)
- General decontamination activities where hand washing is not satisfactory
- Decontaminate tools / objects
- Decontaminate Waste storage containers
- Shut down maintenance cleaning
- Decontamination of Steam Generator Heads prior to maintenance ...
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you