Applications of Coulson ice Blast in the Nuclear industry sector:
(Please note that D2O can be used to make the ice thus not downgrading the D2O systems)
- General decontamination activities where hand washing is not satisfactory
- Decontaminate tools / objects
- Decontaminate Waste storage containers
- Shut down maintenance cleaning
- Decontamination of Steam Generator Heads prior to maintenance
- Decontamination of fuel handling equipment
- Decontamination of D2O storage drums
- Decontamination of active storage cells
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Energy comprises many types of modes by using complex processes to explore, extract, refine, produce and transport these products. The energy industry comprises: Fossil fuels: coal, petroleum and natural gas (conventional as well as hydraulic fracturing), including liquid propane gas and liquid natural gas. Non fossil fuels such as: hydroelectric, battery technology, hydrogen fuel cells, nuclear power. Renewable fuels such as: biofuels, hydrogen fuel cells, geothermal, solar (photovoltaic). Nuclear power.
By Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc Distributor in Guelph, ONTARIO (CANADA).
Customers benefit from the extensive know-how that AERZEN has gained from decades of experience in the chemical and petrochemical industry. The use of biogas as an energy source will considerably help achieve the environmental objectives set nationally and internationally; be that reducing reliance on nuclear energy or the reduction of CO2 emissions.
By Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH Office in Vaudreuil-Dorion, QUEBEC (CANADA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you