Applications of Coulson ice Blast in the Nuclear industry sector:
(Please note that D2O can be used to make the ice thus not downgrading the D2O systems)
- General decontamination activities where hand washing is not satisfactory
- Decontaminate tools / objects
- Decontaminate Waste storage containers
- Shut down maintenance cleaning
- Decontamination of Steam Generator Heads prior to maintenance
- Decontamination of fuel handling equipment
- Decontamination of D2O storage drums
- Decontamination of active storage cells
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
A comprehensive range of power generation technologies with environmental benefits. ANDRITZ technologies and processes for power generation utilize renewable fuels as well as traditional fossil fuels in efficient and environmentally appealing ways. In addition, there are purely environmental technologies in this category to meet the most stringent standards for emissions and effluent quality. From steam generators and hydropower plants, to air pollution control systems and wastewater treatment equipment, ANDRITZ offers a broad range of products for renewable energies as well as environmental and climate protection.
By ANDRITZ MeWa - ANDRITZ Group based in Gechingen, GERMANY.
Boilers and Combustion Research A fuel source burning with oxygen to produce carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and water is an equation from school science lessons but looking into the fuel temperature and oxides of nitrogen produced along with the CO, CO2 and O2 is work that is being carried out by boiler makers, power generators and all sorts of industrial applications every day.
By Signal Group Ltd based in Camberley, UNITED KINGDOM.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you