Large-Scale Hydrogen Generator for H2 Refueling Stations - Energy - Hydro Power
Hydrogen fueling stations are being built at an ever-increasing rate in order to support the rollout of a large number of fuel cell cars, buses, heavy-duty vehicles, and lift-trucks. Most hydrogen is generated at large-scale production facilities, delivered and stored as a liquid or compressed gas. However, delivered hydrogen can be expensive and is often limited by regulations. Hydrogen can also be produced on‐site using an electrolyzer, but electrolyzers are expensive and power hungry. The L-Series was designed to provide a scalable hydrogen solution that grows with FCEV fleet operations and delivers the lowest overall cost of hydrogen for the refueling station operator. e1 hydrogen generation technology is being deployed as a cost-effective refueling station platform, particularly when delivered gas hydrogen is not available at economical prices.
Key Advantages for the Refueling Station Operator
- Lowest delivered cost per kilogram of hydrogen: Converts an environmentally friendly, easily handled, readily available, and hydrogen dense feedstock blend of methanol and DI water into fuel cell grade high-purity hydrogen at the lowest cost per kilogram delivered.
- Lowest initial cost of equipment: Lower capital cost compared to legacy electrolyzer and natural gas reformer solutions. An L-Series hydrogen generator can reduce the cost of onsite hydrogen generation by up to 70%, stretching the available capital to build more refueling stations and extend hydrogen coverage.
- Versatile Solution:Scalable hydrogen generation from 50 kg/d to 500 kg/d to allow the operator to size the hydrogen produced to meet the needs of existing demand.
- Easy Siting:Compact design with a small footprint allows for flexible installation into both existing and proposed fueling locations.
- Reliable Operation:Few moving parts, low maintenance requirements, and a long lifetime.
- Environmentally Friendly:Quiet and reduced emissions with no particulate matter, and low CO2 emissions.
- HD Truck
- Transit Bus
If you are a fueling station operator looking for affordable hydrogen production, please contact us with your project details.