Solar Energy for Commercial - Energy - Solar Energy
Electricity costs constitute a significant share in overall operating costs for a commercial establishment. It is an undeniable fact that most modern offices have a large number of computers & other electronic devices, centralized HVAC systems, etc., that have to run continuously for general day to day operations resulting in high electricity bills. This cost increases exponentially with increase in size of building and manpower. Studies have proved that Rooftop solar plants in recent times have emerged as the ideal solution to reduce expenditure in electricity bills by as much as 70%.
The biggest incentive for installing a rooftop solar plant is the economic aspect. Solar energy has emerged as one of the most promising and widely accepted renewable energy sources today. Solar plants can provide free, uninterrupted electricity for the years together while at the same time contribute towards a greener environment. Rooftop solar plants are also easy to install and require minimal maintenance.
- Increases the value of your commercial buildings
- Net metering allows you to sell back excess energy produced
- In States with No Commercial Net Metering Policy, ZEDs are utilized for Continuous Load.
- Solar power can meet up to 20-80% of an office building’s electricity requirements
- Industrial Plants can drastically reduce its Electricity expenses to increase Profits.