Solar pump & drink for rural communities - Energy - Solar Power
Installation of solar Pump & Drink for a sustainable supply of drinking water to rural communities on the island of Mohéli. Drinking water supply for about 3,000 inhabitants.
- Application: Supply and installation of water treatment and storage unit for the different needs of a mining life base Country of destination: Senegal Client: DIACFA
- Daily production capacity: 200m3 / day
- Raw water type: Existing borehole water
- Start-up: 2013/14
- Energy: Generator
- Raw water storage capacity: 1 m3
- Drinking water storage capacity: 2 m3
- Special features: Containerized units, Plug and Start
To supply drinking water to a life base on the border between Mali and Senegal, Sotrad Water has designed and manufactured a fully containerized 10 m3 / h water treatment station.
This Plug & Start station combines raw water buffer storage, vortex pre-filtration, 25 micron filtration, 0.01 micron ultrafiltration, activated carbon filtration, chlorine injection and treated water storage.