Temperature measurement and control devices for gas pipeline, transmission & storage industry - Manufacturing, Other
TTEC has a wide variety of adaptable products for this industry for maintenance, productivity and safety. TTEC KWIK-FIT Field Cuttable RTD`s and Thermocouples are widely used in a variety of applications. These units can be quickly cut in the field and with TTEC`s easy to use, adjustable spring loaded fitting, can be in installed in any number of Thermowells without downtime. Stocked in 24 & 48" lengths, custom Field Cuttable RTD`s have been supplied for Pipeline Applications with lengths as long as 120".
- TTEC #10-1972 Gas Turbine Exhaust Temperature Thermocouples with fast response, reduced diameter tips are used at Compressor Stations to continuously monitor these critical temperatures.
- KWIK-SHIP complete thermowell assemblies are shipped from stock and include ¾' NPT 316ss Thermowell, RTD (or T/C) spring loaded fitting, weatherproof head & block. Available in a variety of insertion lengths, these units are used for measurements in process piping.
- Series 8000 RTD's are used for temperature monitoring either with fixed fittings for direct insertion or with spring loaded fittings for use with Thermowells.
- Series 10000 heavy duty Thermowell Assemblies with Explosion Proof Heads are used to measure process line temperatures in LNG Plants. s
- Other products used in this industry are TTEC's MESO-HX intrinsically safe Temperature Transmitters, Series 1000 Type T TECPAK thermocouples for Cryogenic Temperature measurements and custom thermowells to suit existing installation conditions.