Does your organisation provide high quality education or training programmes?
Are you looking for an independent quality assurance scheme?
The Energy Institute (EI) accreditation process can help add value to participants’ learning experience. Licensed by the Engineering Council (EC), Society for the Environment (SocEnv) and the Science Council, the EI can offer accreditation for all types of training providers.
What are the benefits of accreditation?
- External quality assurance
- Potential to attract new customers globally
- It can help delegates to fulfil the educational or professional development requirements for professional membership of the EI.
- Use of a specially designed EI accredited course/provider logo on your course materials
- A listing on the EI careers and education website
- Industry news and networking opportunities through EI membership
The types of accreditation on offer
- Academic – designed for organisations delivering academic courses such as Foundation, Bachelors and
- Masters degrees.
- In-house training schemes – designed for large companies with graduate and other internal training schemes.
- Approved provider – designed commercial training providers
What are the steps towards accreditation?
- Join as either a learning affiliate or company member
- Compile submission and send it to the EI
- In the case of academic and in-house training accreditation a site visit will take place.
- Review by the EI’s accreditation panel