BEST Grounding Module
Performance and characteristics of BEST grounding module:
The low-resistance grounding module is a non-metallic material-based grounding body composed of non-metallic minerals with good conductivity and chemical stability, metal ground rods, electrolytes and humectants.
Ground Module performance and characteristics
1. The contact resistance is greatly reduced.
The main material of the grounding module is similar to the physical structure of the soil, and can be integrated with the soil, so that the effective contact area between the grounding body and the soil is increased by many times compared with that between the traditional metal grounding body and soil, which has increased the flow area of the grounding body itself and greatly reduced contact resistance of the grounding body to the soil.
2. The grounding resistance is stable
The grounding module has strong moisture absorption and moisturizing ability, ensuring that the grounding module can effectively play the conductive function. At the same time, the conductive characteristics of the grounding body are not affected by the weather changes such as dry humidity, high and low humidity. Therefore, it can provide a stable low grounding resistance.
3. Reduce ground potential counterattack
The non-metallic material in the grounding module forms a low-resistance region with a gentle change between the metal and the soil with a large difference in electrical resistivity. When encountering a large current surge, the potential gradient of the grounding body and the grounding wire can be lowered to lower the step voltage and the contact voltage so as to reduce the probability of counterattack of the ground potential.
5. Simple construction and installation
Compared with the traditional metal grounding device, the construction work is greatly reduced.
Ground module use range:
1. Working grounding, safe grounding and lightning protection for power plants, substations, switching stations, high-voltage transmission lines, electrified railways, telecommunications, mobile communication base stations, microwave relay stations, ground satellite receiving stations and radar stations;
2. Working grounding and protective grounding for valuable precision instruments, computer room equipment, postal and telecommunications program control equipment, radio and television equipment, and electronic medical equipment;
3. Lightning protection of various high-rise buildings, tall structures, scenic ancient buildings and tall memorial towers;
4. Lightning protection of oil pipelines, oil and gas tanks, and inflammable and explosive material warehouses.
Ground Module usage method:
1. The low-resistance grounding module can be vertically embedded or horizontally embedded, and the embedded depth should not be less than 0.6 m, generally 0.8- 1.0 m.
2. When several modules are embedded in parallel, the module spacing should not be less than 4.0 meters. If the conditions are not allowed, it can be appropriately reduced. At the same time, the value of the module utilization coefficient should be reduced when the amount of module is calculated.
3. When the module pole cores are connected in parallel or connected to the ground wire, they must be welded, with the welding length no less than 100mm.
4. The welding slag should be removed at the weld, coated with anti-corrosive conductive paint or wrapped with HD-JZ high-efficiency swelling resistance-reducing agent.
5. During backfilling, it should be sprinkled with water in an appropriate amount, tamped in layers and watered again after backfilling. Meanwhile, the grounding resistance should be measured after the module is fully hygroscopically absorbed (72 hours).
Ground Module Specifications:
Cyliner Graphite mould
D160 * 800
Plum blossom Graphite mould
D160 * 800
Square graphite mould
1. The storage module should maintain a certain humidity to avoid high temperature, dryness and explosion;
2. External force should be avoided to damage modules during transportation and installation;
3. In cold areas, the module should be embedded below the frozen layer.
According to the soil resistivity of the grounding network soil layer, the amount of HD-GO grounding module is calculated by the following formula; horizontal embedding, single module grounding resistance: total grounding resistance after parallel connection.
In the formula
ρ- soil resistivity (Ω.m)
a and b- length and width of the grounding module (m)
Rj- single module grounding resistance (Ω)
Rnj- total grounding resistance (Ω)
n- number of grounding modules
η- module adjustment factor, generally 0.6 -0.9
Zhejiang, it is a professional enterprice, who focus on production and sales of copper earthing cable. We welcome merchants from all over the world to cooperate with our factory for mutual benefit and win-win, and jointly create a better future.