“IBC’s project is a great example of how a small business can realize the benefits of a PV power system. Not only will they save money on their utility bill by generating their own solar electricity, but they also significantly increased the value of their property.” Sean Seitz, president of American Solar Electric.
Unique Feature: The system has generated more energy than anticipated—106% of expected projections. Servicing utility company, Salt River Project, independently tested the system as part of the process in assigning the Performance Based Incentive (PBI).
Offset Amount: 450 tons of CO2 emissions over the life of the system.
Date Completed: January 2008
Installer: American Solar Electric, Inc.
- System Size: 19.2kW
- Estimated Yearly Power Production: 32,640 kWh
- System Configuration
- Utility Interaction: Grid Connected
- Solar Modules: 96 Kyocera KC200GT
- Inverters: 3 SMA America Sunny Boy SB6000US
- Mount Structure Pro-Solar Roof Trac PV module mounting system with tilt-up kits, flat foam roof