Electrical Power Generation: Grounding (DVD)
Every year, electrical accidents kill personnel who work on power lines and other high-voltage equipment. But with proper grounding techniques, workers can short circuit these dangers and save their lives.
- Why should you ground?
- The Equipotential Zone
- When should you ground?
- Installing and removing grounds
- Choosing the right equipment
Added features and benefits of DVD training:
- English, Spanish and Portuguese versions
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training sessions
- Video-enriched training organized around learning objectives to facilitate discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide for trainers
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards
- Print ISSN: