A & R Solar
A&R Solar. Collectively, the group has decades of experience in solar and technology. Members of our operations, design, sales, purchasing, service and field teams evaluate each proposed product with an eye on quality, longevity, and fit for the Northwest. Since 2007, we’ve delighted over 3,500 home and business owners with our exceptional service and solar energy production they love to show their friends. New products are coming on the market rapidly as solar continues to expand across the globe. But not all of these offerings are ready for prime time or are a good fit for our climate here in the Northwest. It’s tempting to grab the latest shiny gizmo, but we’ve learned the hard way that isn’t the best course of action for us or our customers.
Back when A&R Solar was just Andy & Reeves, we believed that if we created a business focused on respect, these goals would build on each other. And they have! We’ve grown a lot since then, but every day we continue to put our principles into practice in the way we serve and advocate for our customers, staff, and industry.
- Are you looking for a local solar installer that is an industry leader in every sense of the word?
- Are you looking for a place to work where you feel valued and can make a difference?
An employee from each department in our company sits on the team, which analyzes aspects of the product such as:
- How long the company has been in business
- The company’s support staff size and location
- How long the product has been on the market
- What the failure rates are
- Length and terms of the warranty
- How seamlessly other products integrate with it
- That it is compliant with electrical code in Oregon and Washington
- Cost, value, and product availability