alkaSOL GmbH, installed the first photovoltaic system 1982 in Egypt as Siemens installation manager. Until 1996, Mr. Karner realized hundreds of projects in the field of power supply, mainly photovoltaic projects, hybrid systems, UPS-systems, diesel generators, off-grid battery backup systems, throughout the world as project manager for Siemens AG Germany. At present: planning, installation & line-up of photovoltaic projects and energy storage systems world-wide.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Solar Power
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
engineering, sales & development of alternative energy solutions
- engineering service
- project planning & developement
- consulting & project supervision
- power supply for telecommunication
- emergency diesel generating solutions
- hybrid power generation
- UPS - uninterrutible power supply
- battery backup systems
- alkaSOL photovoltaic modules
- PV tracking systems
- PV-structure &components
- energy storage units
- energy saving solutions
- LED lighting - alternative lighting conception solar water pumping
References: alka-group world wide projects as EPC & subcontractor
- Cameroon 1996 – 1997: planning, installation & line-up of UPS and solar power supply systems for the Cameroonian railway company REGIFERCAM in the field of telecommunication as subcontractor of Siemens.
- Senegal 1997 installation of rectifiers & battery systems as subcontractor of Siemens.
- Sudan 1997 installation of photovoltaic power supply units for SUDATEL in Sudan as subcontractor of Siemens
- Nigeria 1996 - 2000: installation and maintenance of UPS, hybrid power supply systems, especially generators, battery backup and PV-systems for Siemens
- Libya, Tanzania, Uganda, Russia, Kazakhstan - 1996 - 2002: installation & line-up of UPS plants & solar power supply systems for approx. 50 telecommunication stations, as subcontractor for Siemens AG.
- Saudi Arabia 1986 - 1989: installation & line-up and O&M (operation & maintenance) of Security System, for Aramco as Siemens AG project manager.
- Germany since 1998: alka-group has installed more than 5.000 photovoltaic roof systems with a total of >70 MWp.
- world-wide: many PV-parks within Europe has been developed, planned & installed by alka group since 2006.
- Italy 2011: world-wide largest PV-park with Sanyo HIT modules and Ideematec tracking units: 7,56 MWp on 1800 Ideematec ST25 tracking units has been developed & installed as EPC-contractor in Italy
- Turkey 2012: alkaSOL is entering the market in Turkey by a closed partnership with some local engineering companies. The field of activity includes project development, planning of PV-parks, installation supervision, as consultant or owners engineer.
- Turkey September 2013: alkaSOL appointed engineering office SolarMENA Ltd in Bornova, Izmir as their contact point for quality issues and project studies in Turkey.