AMETEK MOCON - Baseline
AMETEK MOCON, maker of Baseline® gas analyzers and photoionization sensors, provides environmental measurement gas analyzers ideal for toxic workplace gas and indoor air quality monitoring, environmental source monitoring and ambient air networks. Our GCs, continuous monitors, and portable instruments measure total volatile organic compounds (TVOCs), BTEX, total hydrocarbons, methane/non-methane, EtO, acrylonitrile, naphthalene, diacetyl, and more. Also, available is the VOC-TRAQ®, a hand held USB toxic gas monitor, as well as a complete line of OEM piD-TECH® photoionization sensors.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Baseline VOC-TRAQ - Model II - Flow Cell for Total Organic Compound Measurements
- Baseline piD-TECH piD-POD - Flow-Through Sensor Enclosure
- Baseline - Total Volatile Organic Compound Measurement
- Baseline - Model 9000 TCA - Total Carbon Hydrocarbon/CO/CO2 Analyzer
- Baseline PetroAlert - Model 9100 - Online Gas Chromatograph for Hydrocarbon Measurement