Benjamin Company is an experienced technical source for sub-contracted mid-range to large fabrication, machining and assembly. At our North American shops, we offer an experienced manufacturing staff, modern equipment, several thousand square feet of shop floor and quality control to interface with yours. Large machining and fabricatiing for hydro and power generation, VBM`s to 22` dia., HBM`s 40` floor mill, in house thermal stress relieving, ASME Code tanks.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Hydro Power
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- From medium to 150 ton fabrications, and one piece to a production J.I.T. program, we can set up the right program to deliver on time and conserve your floor space and cash flow.
- When required, we offer thermal stress relieving, sand blasting, painting, testing and value added assembly.
- We also offer ASME Code and Pressure Vessel “U” Stamp fabrication plus Thermal and Mechanical CAD and FEA design.
- Our ISO 9001:2008 shops work with carbon steel (including low temperature), stainless steel, monel, hastalloy and other exotic materials.
- Medium to large custom process rolls, CNC shaft turning and O.D. grinding services are available.