Biogass Renewables Pty Ltd
Biogass Renewables is an Australian energy company building mature-technology, site-specific anaerobic digestion plants for the commercial, industrial, resources and public infrastructure sectors in Australia. We integrate best-of-breed European, British and Australian componentry and design, delivered in the Australian context, using Australian know-how. From planning, feasibility, investment analysis and assisting with finance, to design, building, commissioning and operating, we`ll de-risk your energy project at every stage. We can also handle your feed-in connection to the electricity grid and supply contracts.
Rolling Out Bioenergy for Australia's Food, Resources and Waste Industry.
Our first 2 megawatt capacity bioenergy plant has been commissioned for over 3 years at Richgro Garden Products at its principle metropolitan composting and manufacturing operations south of Perth in Western Australia. Richgro's plant is our visitable reference site for rollout of further plants in Australia.
Reduced Costs, Major New Revenues
Using your organic waste, or feedstock we can source from elsewhere, your business can:
- avoid transport costs and gate fees for waste disposal
- avoid electricity costs (peak and off-peak)
- avoid heating and gas costs
- power vehicles and equipment with biogas
- monetise valuable carbon credits under the Australian Government's Clean Energy Futures Scheme.
- monetise surplus electricity fed into the grid.
- generate biofertiliser for use onsite or for sale