Biokompakt Heiztechnik GmbH
The initial idea of the company founder, Ernst Gerlinger to design a biomass heating system for his idea behind the name is his own and not so far to develop products as sold under foreign name was. Ernst Gerlinger deals with the combustion of biomass since the year 1982. At that time, his goal was to offer a comfortable biomass heating market, which opposes the firing and the domestic convert fuel timber automatically without reloading händisches to heat energy. This project he baptized in agreement with his former employer to `BIOBRENNER`. After about ten years, the lead development activities he wanted to go their own way and started his own business - together with his family he founded the company Ernst Gerlinger Bioheiztechnik. The focus of the new company was now the design and planning of biomass heating, which the brand name ` BIOKOMPAKT wear`.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The name BIOKOMPAKT® derives the way from the idea Ernst Gerlingers from combining the system of a stoker and the system of the forehearth so as to create a very compact and efficient biomass heating. This system eliminated the one hand, the property of poor combustion in the previous sub-thrust system and secondly the high radiation losses at the time of the forehearth. In addition, you could reduce the size of prefurnace-combustion plant, ie offer a compact system that burns biomass and fully accepts the benefits of a forehearth.
Besides, a piece of wood gasification boiler with Lambdasonden- and power control for an Austrian boiler manufacturer has been developed. As well as a boiler controller for a boiler with automatic loading and a capacity of several tons of steam / hour - an installation with several megawatts of power to the wood drying of a Brazilian operator by means of German descent.
Even at its founding in 1994, the automatically fed biomass boilers of was BIOKOMPAKT® AWK with ceramic, high temperature resistant vortex combustion chamber and oxygen sensor control - which controls two independent variable speed Zuluftgebläsen and a variable-speed exhaust fan - equipped. This controlled with microprocessor control technology allows for very efficient and low-emission combustion. This special scheme, which had a unique at that time clear text display and self-diagnosis function was built by a resident of Linz company on behalf of and under the direction of Ernst Gerlinger. From the experience of this cooperation, this company has established itself as a supplier of control systems from a number of manufacturers of biomass heating in the period from 1997 to the present.
- In 1996, Ernst Gerlinger received for the emission technically best biomass heating a prize awarded by the Bavarian State Ministry.
- In 1999, the automatic fuel adjustment was integrated into the burner, which automatically calculated depending on the nominal boiler performance, and taking into account the maximum achievable boiler efficiency the necessary amount of fuel and adaptively adjusts. Thus the efficiency of combustion, as well as the efficient use of the energy biomass could be increased further.
- In 2002, the first suitable for energy grain was BIOKOMPAKT® Biomass Heating taken as a field test in operation. Already at that time for us was the use of these resources is of great importance, since it was known that there is a large amount of agricultural goods that can be used for food or feed production due to the strict quality guidelines do not, however, have a high calorific value at thermal recovery feature.
- In 2005, Ernst Gerlinger Bioheiztechnik was in the company BIOKOMPAKT® converted Heiztechnik GmbH.
- 2006, Mr. Raimund Gerlinger is Managing Director of BIOKOMPAKT® appointed Heating Technology GmbH. - Mr. Ernst Gerlinger available to the company but will continue with his ideas and his vast experience to the side.
- 2008 is BIOKOMPAKT® Heiztechnik GmbH, the innovation award 2008 by the Board of Forestry and forestry work awarded eV.
Today the company has a wide range of products that our customers - inspire alike - from private home owners on companies and farmers to companies for local heating networks.
The company BIOKOMPAKT® Heiztechnik GmbH is a family business that currently employs 14 workers. The 3500 components that are needed for the production of biomass combustion, come from 150 suppliers - of which 95% comes from the Austrian space.