Bruce Stevenson Risk Management
Founded in 1981, Bruce Stevenson has become one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Scotland. We are proud to be an innovative and dynamic organisation, however we remain owner managed and are still committed to the traditional customer service foundations upon which we were established. This independent status is increasingly rare in the insurance marketplace and we feel that our customers benefit immensely from the personal service we provide. The company has been awarded the prestigious Chartered Insurance Broker designation which is testament to the professionalism and commitment of our staff. Growth in recent years has enabled us to strengthen our team and we currently employee over 70 staff who are actively encouraged to achieve professional qualifications. We have offices in both Edinburgh and Glasgow which are conveniently located and easily accessible should you prefer to visit and speak to someone in person.
Bruce Stevenson has a clear focus and a standard of service that is both personal and professional.
Over the last thirty years the company has become one of the largest Independent Insurance Brokers in Scotland with a reputation envied throughout the industry.
At Bruce Stevenson we provide a first-class, comprehensive insurance broking and risk management service including:-
- Bespoke and guaranteed insurance products driven by your needs
- Bring together a strong team with expertise in areas which are important to you
- Respect client confidentiality at all times
- Provide advice on day to day insurance issues
- Provide access to a wide range of Insurance markets
- Provide access to Risk Management services as appropriate to your needs
- Dedicated claims team offering you personal attention to handling and resolving your insurance claims
Bruce Stevenson was awarded the prestigious Chartered Insurance Broker designation by the Chartered Insurance Institute in 2010. Chartered insurance broker status is an exclusive and valuable merit, demonstrating a commitment to delivering the highest professional level of knowledge, advice and ethical practice.
Why should you use a Chartered Insurance Broker?
- We have satisfied rigorous criteria relating to professional qualifications and ethical good practice as laid down by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- You can be confident you are dealing with one of UK’s leading firms that are wholly committed to providing you with the best possible advice, service and support
- We ensure our staff acquire and retain the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver highest quality advice
- We work in an ethical manner, placing client’s interests first
- We have core values and business practises that align with the CII code of ethics
- We adhere to the CII’s continuing professional development requirements; ensuring staff keep skills set up to date.
- Over 90 % of staff at Bruce Stevenson are members of CII
- With fewer than 100 brokers UK wide obtaining chartered status we are in a position to provide our clients with a unique and professional service offering, differentiating us from other brokers in the market