ENERSTENA Group is well known in the Baltic States as solutions for energy production from biomass creating company. The Group creates biomass burning technologies and have established a Scientific Research and Development centre. Implemented more than 180 complex energy production solutions in Lithuania, Latvia, Finland, France, Denmark, Estonia, Belarus and Ukraine. The customers are heat providing companies and companies that execute activities in various other industrial areas – surimi and fish product manufacturing, dairy product and alcohol manufacturing, tobacco industry, paper recycling industry companies, floriculture farms and others. ENERSTENA group designs and produces furnaces, hot water and steam boilers, economisers and other technological biofuel boiler plant equipment. After executing turnkey projects the Group also provides technical maintenance and exploitation services.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Bioenergy
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Mission – to develop and manufacture effective and reliable thermal energy systems.
Vision – to be a leader in the field of energetics.
Values – responsibility, competence, teamwork, flexibility, dynamism and seeking the lead.
The advantages of ENERSTENA Group, which allow us to propose the most efficient solutions:
- Experience - we implemented more than 180 complex projects.
- Our own technology, strong production base - 7500 m2 production premises.
- Team of professionals - more than 340 employees.
- The Centre of Science and Research with the laboratory allows improving the existing technologies and developing new technologies.
- Feasibility study. We perform legal, technical, economical assessment of situation/object and select most acceptable option for the potential investment.
- Full project implementation- from inception to the 'turnkey'.
Biomass combustion technologies
Biomass to Power
Energy production from Biomass
Design, manufacturing and installation of Biomass boiler plants
Equipment for biomass boiler plants with a capacity of 1-20 MW of single unit: furnaces, hot water and steam boilers, economizers, condensate treatment systems