Ferrania Solis S.r.l. manufactures crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules. It designs, develops, manufactures and distributes photovoltaic solutions worldwide in collaboration with selected external parties. Ferrania Solis S.r.l. is controlled by Messina Group, which is active in shipping, industrial and real estate business. Ferrania Solis srl is a company with technological know-how and passion for innovation that analyze customer`s expectations, putting at their disposition its competence and speed in dealing with the target market.Ferrania Solis S.r.l. is controlled by Messina Group, which is active in shipping, industrial and real estate business. Ferrania Solis srl is a company with technological know-how and passion for innovation that analyze customer`s expectations, putting at their disposition its competence and speed in dealing with the target market.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Solar Power
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
Ferrania Solis range of products (fully made in Italy) is the following:
- Photovoltaic crystalline silicon modules from 4 to 72 cells;
- Photovoltaic systems for all uses;
- Off-Grid (stand-alone) systems and components;
- On-Grid (grid connected) systems and components.
Ferrania Solis S.r.l. range of products, systems and services is rich in value, accuracy and quality. All products are tested according to the IEC technical standards and Ferrania Solis integrated management system conforms to quality, environment, social responsibility and health&safety internationally recognized standards.
Ferrania Solis S.r.l. aims to a broader recognition of the culture and the value of the PV energy. This vision will be reduced to reality by a Center of Excellence in the field of new and renewable energy, founded on unique skills and know-how traditionally present in the Ferrania Industrial Site.
Ferrania Solis S.r.l. manufactures and trades Photovoltaic Modules, designs and builds Photovoltaic plants co-operating with selected Partners and pursues continuous innovation of products and processes. Ferrania Solis S.r.l. is devoted to promote and attract new industrial and research activities to the Ferrania Industrial Site.
Our Fundamentals and Values
- Behave ethically and care for the Community.
- Pursue the highest satisfaction of our Stakeholders: Customers, Staff, Shareholders, Suppliers and Community.
- Respect and consider everyone’s contribution
- Safety first.
- Pursue Total Quality complying with Company Policies
- Environmental Safety
- Leverage Company assets for Stakeholders benefit
- Continuous technology improvement.
- Behave honestly and acknowledge merit
Ferrania Solis S.r.l. builds on:
- Highly specialized Development and Design Resources.
- The Oracle e-Business Suite with software tools to manage administrative and financial tasks, planning, manufacturing, procurement, sales, logistic and warehousing. Oracle helps us to accomplish our strategies and achieve our economic goals satisfying Partner and Stakeholders expectations.
- A Quality System complying with ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 international standards, leading to a continuous improvement in business management, efficiency and environmental protection.
Ferrania Solis S.r.l. guarantees Safety, Quality, Uprightness and Transparency in business and manufacturing practice, in consideration of Customers’, Shareholders’ and Employees’ expectations.
The Company corporate governance is inspired by the adoption and the true accomplishment of an organization model which is made of principles all Employees, Managers and Directors must comply with.
The Organization, Management and Control model of Ferrania Solis S.r.l. identifies business areas and policies and establishes procedures to guide and control operations: Ethical code, organization chart, workflow and lay-out, software platform, approval authority, education and training, communication.
To fully accomplish such principles and rules in harmonic way, Ferrania Solis S.r.l. adopts specific procedures, approved by the Chief Executive Officer on behalf of the Board of Directors, to steer the operations according to the Company Quality System.