As the leading provider of energy storage software and integration services, Greensmith’s mission is to make energy storage a fundamental part of a cleaner, more intelligent and distributed energy infrastructure. Now in its fifth generation, Greensmith’s GEMS software platform optimizes the performance of energy storage by lowering costs and maximizing system return on investment. Greensmith Energy designs and deploys the world’s most advanced energy storage systems. From grid-scale to behind-the-meter and microgrid solutions, the Greensmith GEMS software platform enables effective and efficient delivery of stable power with unsurpassed performance and profitability. and efficient delivery of stable power with unsurpassed performance and profitability.
Just the Facts:
- 180 megawatts of energy storage
- Powering over 50 sites globally
- Working with 50 customers, including utilities and independent power producers (IPPs)
- Unparalleled expertise in managing 16 batteries and 14 inverters
From turn-key systems to GEMS IV site control licensing, Greensmith offers customers and partners the flexibility to address a variety of go-to-market strategies.
Battery OEM's can leverage Greensmith's solution expertise to deliver turn-key systems,Developer partners can utilize the GEMS IV Site Control platform to select from multiple battery/PCS combinations to address a variety of grid applications, End-users can unlock the power of Greensmith's GEMS IV Applications Portfolio to maximize project economics, Utilities can deploy and manage a fleet of grid-proven, turn key systems from substation to grid edge.
- Field proven, mature platform: 30 systems deployed, 17 customers incl. 9 utilities
- Deep integration experience: 12+ Unique Battery/PCS integration combinations
- Broad applications portfolio: Grid and Behind the Meter applications stack maximizes project economics