Hydrovolts.com is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These two product lines are representative of a broader portfolio of products Hydrovolts has in its development pipeline, and are based upon the same design principles – standardized product, scalable manufacturing, easy installation, and reliable power generation – to deliver cost-effective micro hydropower.
- Constructed Waterfalls and Spillways
- Industrial and Municipal Water Treatment
- Irrigation and Water Supply Canals
The turbine is delivered ready to “plug and play,” with a power output that can be directly plugged into the load or wired for net metering. It has also been engineered for easy “drop-in”installation – no dams or construction needed. Our smaller turbines can be generating power in less than an hour.
Hydrokinetic turbines are significantly more cost effective than other small-scale renewable solutions, like wind or solar.
- Lower cost per kWh: The turbine produces power as long as water flows. Its capacity factor is much greater than wind or solar, and therefore the cost per generated kWh is much lower.
- Lower installation costs: Our turbine can be dropped in place, requiring only connection to an inverter and the ultimate power load. In contrast, solar and wind sites must undergo expensive and lengthy processes for planning, permitting, engineering and construction.
- Reliable power equals reliable savings: The Hydrovolts turbine generates energy as long as the water flows. Constructed waterways have managed flows, making power generation completely predictable, unlike intermittent wind and solar power.