INTPOW – Norwegian Renewable Energy Partners
INTPOW is a non-profit organisation and established in cooperation between the Norwegian Authorities and the Norwegian renewable industry business. Norway seeks to strengthen the long-term perspective on value creation and employment within its energy sector. This will be done through internationalisation of Norwegian technology in a competitive renewable energy market.
INTPOW is a networking organisation founded to promote cooperation between Norwegian and foreign players in the renewable energy industry. We are a non-profit joint venture between the Norwegian Renewable Industry and the Norwegian Government.
INTPOW is a networking organisation, and our services include:
Client seminars and workshops
INTPOW facilitates seminars and thematic workshops to profile partner companies and products towards international clients and key players in the renewable energy market.
- As a true networking organisation, INTPOW recognises the importance of personal contact and provides ample networking opportunities for all our partners at national, regional and international levels.
- INTPOW's target market is situated within the renewable energy sector and are companies aiming to expand their business through international projects.
- INTPOW seeks to be an active participant and partner for the different companies in the value chain. We believe that through cooperation and networking we can assist the companies in developping a less expensive approach than they can by themselves. Together the individual companies will be able to draw on each others' experience, competence and knowledge and therefore gain from this cooperation.
- thorough knowledge of important markets worldwide. Access to cutting edge market information from all our prioritised markets and more.
- advice on international markets, entry strategies, clients and local supply chains.
- in-depth information on markets and priority projects in the energy sector.