J.U.M. Engineering GmbH
J.U.M. Engineering is an independent privately owned developer and manufacturer of Hydrocarbon & Stack VOC Emissions Analyzer founded in late 1973. J.U.M. Engineering is well known in the industry since 1984 for their very fast responding aerosol propellant gas analyzer as the key component integrated in the complete line of high speed aerosol can leak testers by Bautz Engineering. Our major activities are the continued design and manufacture of heated FID-based total hydrocarbon analyzers and FID-based non methane hydrocarbon gas analyzers for environmental, stack testing, industrial, OEM, automotive and medical applications. Based in Karlsfeld, Germany we work with independent distributors in 36 countries. Many of our international distributors operate authorized factory trained service facilities. Personal attention to our clients, their applications, detector and monitoring requirements are most important for us to support the needs of our clients.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- J.U.M. - Model TF 602 - External Digital Temperature Controller
- J.U.M. - Model VE7 - High Temperature Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
- J.U.M. - Model 900 - High Temperature Non Methane Hydrocarbon Cutter
- AeroFid - Model 100 - Automatic Micro Leak Detector for Filled Aerosol Cans
- J.U.M. - Model TJ 100 - Heated Sample Line