Kurita Water Industries Ltd. provides water treatment solutions to a wide range of industries in the form of products, technology, and maintenance services. The Company’s operations are broadly divided into the Water Treatment Chemicals business and the Water Treatment Facilities business. Kurita’s key resources are: technology-driven company with advanced research and development capabilities, and its business network spanning all of Japan and across the globe. By providing customers from a broad range of industries with all-round water management solutions while focusing on such issues as enhancing productivity, reducing environmental burden and energy saving, Kurita endeavors to create values. The Kurita Group’s worldwide subsidiaries and affiliates are located in various regions of the world.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
- more than $1,000,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Kurita Kuristuck - Technology to Support Sustainability at Paint Booth Treatment
- Cost Saving Services
- Kurita Cetamine - Comprehensive and Innovative Technology for Boiler Water Treatment
- Conservation of the Environment and Resources
- Kurita Ferrocid/Dilurit - Intelligent Biocide Applications to Protect Water Systems from Biological Contamination