Every day, Kyocera solar solutions are at work for customers all over the world. Long-term reliability and quality have been at the core of our mission from the start. In fact, Kyocera solar modules tested in real-world use have shown minimal power degradation even after more than 30 years of continuous operation. As global energy consumption increases, and people in remote areas still live with no access to electricity, Kyocera views solar as crucial for the future of our society. Decades of research, development and mass production of PV module solutions using multicrystalline silicon solar cells. To bring its potential to everyone, we continue to invest and innovate at full speed. Here are just some of our many advantages.
Kyocera is proud to be seen as an industry leader in quality and technology. Every award reflects the values we've held since our inception.
Solar is a business investment for the long term. Protecting it means selecting a partner that not only delivers exceptional quality, but confidence in their future growth. This is the Kyocera difference. Our solar technology provides annual energy yields that are exceptionally high and consistent. From the extremes of the Australian outback to the rigorous testing facilities of TÜV Rheinland, Kyocera solar proves its efficiency and durability every day, all over the world.
With over 40 years of expertise in solar manufacturing, Kyocera is also a trusted choice. Our commitment to solar is permanent, and growing each year via new investments, R&D and market leadership. As one measure of our reliability, we are the only the only solar manufacturer to earn the highest rating across all test categories in GTM Research and DNV GL's PV Module Reliability Scorecard twice in a row.
- Our comprehensive expertise in every phase of the manufacturing process
- Resourceful solutions in places as diverse as a solar-lit highway in Brazil, commercial installations in Thailand and large-scale floating solar systems on reservoirs in Japan
- The only solar module manufacturer to earn the highest rating across all categories in GTM and DNV GL's PV Module Reliability Scorecard twice in a row
- A core philosophy of 'coexisting harmoniously with nature and society', and a proven commitment to social responsibility
- Excellent financial strength in the solar industry, with 56 years of profitability, strong cash reserves and virtually no debt