LumaSense Technologies, Inc., An Advanced Energy Company
LumaSense Technologies, Inc., An Advanced Energy Company, provides temperature and gas sensing solutions that optimize the performance of equipment, environments and organizations. We are a trusted partner to both end-user and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), drawing on our proven technologies and deep industry expertise to develop state-of-the-art infrared and fiber optic temperature sensors, radiometric thermal imagers and gas analyzers. With offices in Asia, Europe and the Americas, LumaSense is ideally positioned to serve the needs of the energy, industrial and advanced technology markets worldwide.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Model LFGS - Mid-Frequency Generator Tailored for Plasma Processing
- Advanced Energy - Model Mikron PhotriX Series - Best-in-Class Infrared Radiation Pyrometers, 30 to 2600?C
- On-Site Service and Calibration Services
- Model MSRZ Series - Mass Spectrometer Power Supply Modules
- Advanced Energy - Model Mikron M310-HT - Portable, Compact Low Temperature Blackbody Calibration Source
- Model A Series - High Voltage Power Supplies
- Advanced Energy - Model BoilerSpection SD - Turnkey Solution for Continuous Infrared Imaging inside Boilers and Furnaces
- Advanced Energy - Model BoilerSpection MB - Mobile Infrared Camera for Clear Inspection of Boiler Tubes and Furnace Walls
- Advanced Energy - Model Luxtron ThermAsset2 - Effective Fiber Optic Hot Spot Monitor and Controller for Power Transformers
- Take advantage of off-the-shelf affordability with the ability to easily customize. Hi-Rel industries encompass harsh environmental, defense, and aerospace mission-critical applications. High performance and system reliability are non-negotiable for these processes, but budget and product-design cycle reductions are in constant conflict. Full-custom power solutions may no longer meet cost- and time-sensitive requirements, and it may be time to consider commercial off-the-shelf solutions (COTS).
- Advanced Energy is a leading provider of sputtering process power, offering a broad product portfolio — DC, pulsed-DC, and low-frequency AC units. And our portfolio is backed by worldwide engineering and support services. Benefit from field-proven performance, unique power-delivery control parameters, and multiple cost-optimizing options. Allow differentiated film quality and higher throughput with power waveform control and flexibility.
- Utilize innovative power system technology that can increase productivity and reduce costs. To compete in today’s energy market, photovoltaic (PV) fabrication enterprises require solar PV manufacturing equipment that increases productivity and reduces costs. Advanced Energy is a major supplier of power systems for solar PV manufacturing. We offer economic and quality advantages via innovative power system technology. We’re dedicated to your mission of deploying sustainable energy production around ...
LumaSense introduces ThermalSpection 724 infrared camera for automated high-voltage equipment monitoring
LumaSense Technologies, Inc. introduced the next generation ThermalSpection 724 substation asset monitoring system that includes a hardened enclosure with thermal and visual imagers mounted on a pan-tilt positioner. An essential part of the upgraded system includes new interfaces to easily automate data collection and analysis. Hardware updates include a higher resolution infrared camera with a powerful lens. “The use of thermography is a well proven technique for detecting faults in electrical equipment,...
Advanced Energy`s Trek introduces innovative new electrostatic voltage sensor
Advanced Energy (Nasdaq: AEIS) today announced the new Trek Model 875 Electrostatic Voltage Sensor is now available. Unlike other electrostatic voltage sensors on the market today, the Model 875 can perform electrostatic monitoring without touching the product being measured and is insensitive to distance (within the specified range). These unique capabilities enable Model 875 to monitor electrostatic charge in a continuously moving production process, for the manufacturing of many products including semiconductor...
LumaSense Attending Electric Power Equipment and Technology (EP China) Conference and Exhibition
LumaSense Technologies, Inc., an Advanced Energy company, is exhibitingsolutions for power generation as well as transmission and distribution (T&D) October 15-17, 2018 at the 17th International Exhibition on Electric Power Equipment and Technology (EP China) in Beijing, China. EP China offers industry professionals an opportunity to network with companies for their professional and specialized innovations, such as how LumaSense’s robust temperature and gas sensing solutions provide accurate information...
Advanced Energy’s Artesyn embedded power announces open rack version 3 power shelf to support open compute project and evolution to 48-volt infrastructure
Advanced Energy (Nasdaq: AEIS) today announced its Artesyn Embedded Power product group is introducing a new Open Compute Project Open Rack version 3 (OCP ORv3) power shelf, designed to support the move to 48-volt data center infrastructure. Traditionally, data center racks have used 12-volt power shelves, but higher performance compute and storage platforms demand more power, which results in very high current. Moving from 12-volt to 48-volt power distribution reduces the current draw by a factor of four and...
- Agriculture - Agriculture Monitoring and Testing
- Agriculture - Livestock
- Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Air and Climate - Indoor Air
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Petrochemical
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical
- Electronics and Computers
- Energy - Energy Monitoring and Testing
- Energy - Energy Regulations and Compliance
- Energy - Energy Utilities
- Energy - Power Distribution
- Energy - Solar Power
- Environmental - Environmental Monitoring
- Food and Beverage
- Health and Safety - Indoor Air
- Health and Safety - Workplace Safety
- Health Care
- Health Care - Medical Waste
- Manufacturing, Other
- Metal - Aluminium
- Metal - Steel
- Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Agriculture Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Analytical Services
- Monitoring and Testing - Energy Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
- Monitoring and Testing - Health and Safety Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Leak Detection
- Oil, Gas & Refineries
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Gas
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Oil
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Refineries
- Pulp & Paper
- Pulp & Paper - Paper Recycling
- University / Academia / Research
- Waste and Recycling - Medical Waste