Micro Pulse LiDAR, part of Hexagon
Micro Pulse LiDAR (MPL) instruments, have been helping scientists, meteorologists and air quality professionals monitor clouds and aerosols to better understand the structure of our atmosphere since 1997. MPL’s long-range capabilities and high-quality signal increase efficiency and accuracy of the data capture process for improved atmospheric mapping. Designed for NASA, MPL uses eye safe lasers, precision photon counting electronics, and built-in data analysis to deliver a rich source of atmospheric feature information for uncovering changes in our environment. Micro Pulse LiDAR products are found worldwide and sold exclusively through our registered agents.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Meteorological Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Micro Pulse LiDAR - Model MiniMPL - Atmospheric Monitoring System
- Micro Pulse LiDAR - Model MPL - Atmospheric Air Monitoring System
- Micro Pulse LiDAR - All-Weather Enclosure for MiniMPL (Atmospheric Monitoring System)
- Micro Pulse LiDAR - Scanner for MiniMPL (Atmospheric Monitoring System) Enclosure
- Micro Pulse LiDAR - GPS Unit for MiniMPL (Atmospheric Monitoring System) Enclosure