OAT is specialist in development, manufacturing and sale of blade pitch control systems for wind turbines ranging from 500 kW up to 10 MW. Individual Blade Pitch Control (IBPC) is standard. OAT has long years experience in automation of wind power technology and provides pitch systems as All in One Packages or as Key Main Parts solution. Extreme high availability and also life span of all parts is generated by development directly to application. Automation and control systems for the wind power business. Our capital is our know how. Years of experience associated with always new ideas is our offer to manufacturers of wind power plants worldwide. OAT pitch control system installation constructed according to client requirements demonstrate on a daily basis their unlimited functionality in tough everyday use, with more systems being put into operation all over the world every day.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Wind Energy
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
DEVELOPMENT, MANUFACTURING AND SALES OF BLADE PITCH SYSTEMS FOR WIND TURBINES FROM 500 KW UP TO 10 MW
Especially the blade pitch system is our focus. We know the special application conditions where the system has to work reliable.
We always push on the technology. Our in-house developments are approved.
Day by day thousands of OAT Pitch Control System Installations in customized versions demonstrate functional efficiency in the rough daily use on locations all over the world. From day to day more and more systems are installed.
New servo converter, reliable battery and ultracap systems, AC motors and compact DC motors, integrated control functionality based on forward-looking technologies are the core of the OAT-concept.
All these technology is robust, with high efficiency and anyway compact construction. So it guarantees a long term application onshore and offshore.
- The CEO Henry Osterholz as manager of the Ingenieurbüro Osterholz has decades of experience in wind energy
- Already in 2001 increase of several employees in research and development and in sales department
- Foundation of OAT in 2005
- Also in 2005 patent application for key components of the OAT pitch system
- Pitch systems for 0,5 up to 10 MW
- Up to the present more than 10000 wind turbines worldwide are equipped with OAT pitch systems and work under sometimes most difficult conditions
- Certified to ISO 9001 and
- Certified by DNV-GL