SGM Contracts LLP
SGM is a leading provider of machinery hire, sales, servicing and parts for the professional groundcare sector. We also supply lawn mowers and garden machinery sales and servicing to domestic home gardeners who value our specialist knowledge and experience. Additional services include training for groundcare operations as well as consultancy for local authorities and businesses in our industry. Furthermore, businesses are increasingly recognising the benefits of partnering with SGM as a means of reducing costs and, more importantly, improving the services they themselves can offer.
Headquartered in Inverkeithing, Fife near Edinburgh and with an established customer base throughout the UK, SGM is firmly established as one of the leading providers of both groundcare and garden machinery, offering a quality range of products and related services to three key markets:
- Commercial groundcare and turf maintenance professionals
- Domestic home gardeners
Where possible we deliver added value support to customers through four core activities:
- Hire: As the UK's largest hirer of groundcare equipment SGM has a varied range of products available from all the major manufacturers such as John Deere, Ransomes, Jacobsen, Hayter and Toro.
- Sales: SGM is currently one of the largest trade outlets for used machinery, with an ability to underwrite or purchase all types of groundcare, garden and forestry equipment across Europe.
- Service: Our fast, efficient and responsive service enables our customers to achieve up to 30% savings against their current costs, with the additional benefit of SGM’s fleet management system package and Key Performance Indicators.
- Parts: Through our strategic partnerships with a number of fast moving parts suppliers, SGM is able to offer customers the benefit of our volume buying discounts for any fleet requirements for the majority of brands such as Ransomes, John Deere, Hayter, Toro and Kubota.
Thanks to our large hire fleet and broad portfolio of services, SGM is also well placed to provide operational training as well as consultancy to existing and new customers.
At SGM our core mission is to deliver performance improvement and added value to all our customers. On that basis, SGM increasingly works in partnership with its customers, sharing information and best practice to make the services we provide work.