Sigma Energy , manufactures industrial solar thermal systems from 1983, using always the latest cutting edge technology. Our company is located in the city of Volos, Central Greece. Our company is a family company, and already the third generation has been positioned in the managing of the company. From the first days of the company’s establishment Sigma Energy occupies 25 people ( Managing stuff, engineers, labour force, installation crew ). We allocate a vast network of partners in Greece and throughout Europe, Africa and Gulf region as well. We expand day by day using a specific business development strategy,structured through our many years of experience.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Renewable Energy
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
We have earned our customers respect due to the following:
- High quality products
- Specific delivery dates
- Best value for money
- Innovative products
- After sales support
5 reasons to choose Sigma as your long term partner
- We posses a market share of 8% for the last 6 years in the Greek solar market.First in sales in Central Greece, for the last 20 years.
- Our flexibility. Our production facility is very adaptive. Therefore we can adapt to any special need, that our clients might come up with.
- 32 years of solar engineering.
- Our technical departmen, deals directly with any technical issue that might arise, either this is addressed to a wholesale or retaile partner.
- Our 20 years of EPC experience.
Sigma in numbers
Total complete systems installed from 1983 : 60.000 ( sixty thousand ).
Total installed collectors in sqm: 650.000 sqm.
Total installed capacity of storage tanks: 20.000 tonnes
Our manufacturing capacity, oscillates at 60,000 m² of collector area and 200,000 litres, per year.