In 1999, a production unit for rotor blades emerged in Nordhausen. On a site covering more than 60,000 sq. m, it now has industrial sheds with floor space of around 8,000 sq. m, plus a training centre for fibre-reinforced composite technology at its disposal. The production plant boasts the very latest, state-of-the-art coating and finishing systems and SPS-controlled cutting and drilling devices. In early 2007, SINOI GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chinese Lianyungang Zhongfu LianZhong Composites Group Co., Ltd., acquired all of its assets. All of the management team and the company’s institutional know-how have been retained in the employment of SINOI.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Wind Energy
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
SINOI has established its presence as a reliable and independent manufacturer of first-class rotor blades on the basis of recognized quality standards. As member of the financially strong, Hongkong stock listed “China National Building Material Co Ltd” Group SINOI supports their customers in all major markets with competitive high quality products. In Asia SINOI operates under 'LianZhong Composites (LZ Blade)' - Asias leading manufacturer and also member of the CNBM Group - with 5 production facilities for rotor blades.
China National Building Material Group (CNBM) was established as a state owned enterprise in 1984 with assets totalling around 40 billion USD in 2014 and 200,000 employees, upholding the philosophy of “Making Best Use of Resources to Serve Construction”. The core competencies are in the following business divisions: Cement, lightweight building materials, engineering services and glass/FRC. In 2014, CNBM entered into the Fortune Global 500 again, ranking the 267th place, according to “Fortune Magazine”.
In 2006, CNBM Group listed part of its activities under “CBNM Ltd” on the Hong Kong stock exchange (ISIN: CN000A0JDAF5, WKN: A0JDAF, Symbol: D1Y.FSE, Stock Code: 3323).
Since 1998 China Composites Group Co. Ltd (CCGC) as a holding company within the CNBM group has been focusing on companies operating in the high-tech composite market. CCGC´s core competencies comprise:
Lianzhong Zhongfu Lianzhong Composites Group Co., Ltd. (LZ BLADES) was founded in 1987, belongs to China Composites and thus, it is part of the financially sound CNBM group. It has its headquarters in the city of Lianyungang, Jiangsu Province. Within the past 20 years the company has been developing into one of the nation’s key producers of composite technologies in China. Its main products include rotor blades, tubes, containers, high-pressure cylinders and high-pressure pipes. LianZhong Composites (LZ Blades) was certified to produce products to the ISO 9001-2000 quality standard, and also received API certification for its high-pressure pipes.
LZ BLADES is permanently dedicated to developing technical innovations. With more than 20 product lines LZ Blades is a leading company in the field of winding technologies for pipes and tanks. The production capacity for FRC pipes and tanks is up to 20,000 tons per year. By adopting and installing winding equipment and technology for vertical FRC tanks with a high diameter LZ Blades has discovered and served a niche in the domestic market. In 2004 the company successfully manufactured a FRC tank with a diameter of 25,000 millimetres DN.
Based on the Renewable Energy Sources Act the Chinese wind power industry is rapidly growing. In 2005 LZ Blades initiated a close cooperation with the current SINOI GmbH by producing 1.5 MW rotor blades.
With an annual production capacity of 10,000 rotor blades LZ Blades has become Asia´s largest and one of the world´s leading manufacturers of rotor blades. Nowadays it owns production sites in Asia (LZ Blades) and Europe (SINOI GmbH). SINOI is aiming at a continuous improvement regarding the quality of the rotor blades.
- SINOI stands for high quality and outstanding products.
- The quality standard of our products and services is determined by the satisfaction of our customers and partners.
- The qualification and motivation of all employees is a matter of our personal importance and crucial to the company’s success.
- SINOI has a strategy of ongoing product development and process improvement – with a high priority placed on in-house research and development work.
- By offering customised solutions and modular construction we are able to provide maximum possible benefit and a visible added value.
- We are aiming at convincing customers/partners and building long-term relationships to them by being trustworthy, reliable and delivering on time.
- Since this is our demand we would be happy to assist you as a member of the financially sound CNBM group.
- Quality „made in Germany“ is the key driver of our activities, being realised by our production employees and administrative staff day by day.
- We pursue our quality management consistently. Starting from the inspection of inward goods over the production process until shipping we deliver flawless final products to our customers.
- One of the functions of our quality management system is to ensure an efficient and effective manufacturing process and to improve our business performance continuously by controlling and managing work flows in a systematic way.
- Employe training and motiviation is given priority. Nevertheless, we also pay attention on the early recognition and avoidance of mistakes in order to identify and benefit from potential improvement.
- Demonstrating processes in a transparent way is the basis for building trustful internal and external relationships.
- Company processes are being reviewed by Internal and external audits on a regular basis.
- We are aiming at the highest possible quality standards with the highest possible customer satisfaction.
- SINOI adheres to DIN EN ISO 9001 quality management standard and possesses a shop approval according to the guidelines of the Germanischer Lloyd.