In Solarpro Holding we try to make the sun a basic and available energy source for everyone. Solarpro Holding AD is the largest and sustainable company in the field of reneable energy on the Balkans. Photovoltaic power plants with a total installed capacity of over 100 MWp Operation and Maintenance of over 40 power plants with a total installed capacity of over 70 MWp The most experienced team in the energy sector of Bulgaria and the neighboring countries – over 70 people. We have the knowledge and the experience to offer an optimal solution for each separate case. The best operating power plant in Macedonia according to MEPSO’s statistics (Electricity Transmission System Operator of Macedonia) The largest roof-top integrated photovoltaic system in Bulgaria – 400 kWp The first of its kind hybrid photovoltaic system, capable of accumulating energy in a battery system and feeding energy back to the grid.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Solar Power
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Solarpro Holding is a leading company in the photovoltaic sector. The Group is the only one in Bulgaria that closes the whole cycle in the field of solar energy – from the production of the photovoltaic panels through the production of laser equipment and components for PV production lines to the construction and maintenance of photovoltaic parks.
The holding company emerged in 2009 as a result of restructuring of the leading Bulgarian industrial and financial group Alfa Finance Holding in the field of renewable energy sources.
Solarpro Holding is among the major PV companies in Bulgaria and the neighboring countries in the field of engineering, supply and construction (EPC Contractor), as well as operation and maintenance (O&M) of PV parks.
From June 2010 Solarpro Holding is public company listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange.Solarpro is certified according to ISO 9001.
Solarpro Holding is a vertically integrated holding company with three main lines of business:
- Construction, operation and maintenance of PV power plants and other renewable energy generation facilities
- Manufacture and installation of photovoltaic panels
- Design, production and sale of technological equipment for automation of the manufacturing processes in the photovoltaic panels production
The first main line of business of the Group is carried out by the subsidiary Solarpro - C acting as system integrator of photovoltaic power plants being:
- A supplier under contracts for engineering, delivery, installation, operation and maintenance of photovoltaic power plants
- A developer of 'turn-key' projects for solar plants, which include analysis, design, construction, installation, putting into operation and maintenance of photovoltaic plants.
The subsidiary Solarpro is a leading Bulgarian producer of amorphous silicon based thin-film photovoltaic panels.The subsidiary Automationpro is a supplier of laser equipment and automation solutions for the production of photovoltaic panels.
- Solarpro Holding is one of the few vertical structures in Europe that offers both a finished product – turn key solar plants, and various services in the area of engineering, delivery and installation, operation and maintenance of PV power plants, PV projects structuring and financing.
- Solarpro is the leading Bulgarian a-Si thin film PV modules producer. A crystalline, c-Si module assembly technology is planed to be introduced in 2011.
- Solarpro - C is provider of site analysis, feasibility assessment, design, development, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), commissioning, operation and maintenance (OM) of solar power plants.
- Automationpro - development, engineering, and manufacturing of PV laser production equipment. Development of software solutions for PV back-end production lines of both a-Si and c-Si technologies.
- Alfa Energy Holding consolidates the Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs), which are currently developing the solar power plants project of Solarpro Holding.
- Alfa Energy Holdings’ activities include also structuring and financing of PV projects.
The mission of the group is to establish solar energy as the basic green and generally accessible energy for the future along with the development of other RES.
The vision is to be a leader in the supply of solar energy production systems in Southeast Europe and leading RES energy manufacturer in this region.
Solarpro Holding builds the basic part of the solar power plants on polluted land which is not fit for agriculture, and it will also experiment with growing of agrarian cultures under photovoltaic panels. The aim of the Company is over 95% of the implemented components and materials to be produced in Bulgaria. The development of the solar industry will support industries such as glass production in the region, local building companies, metal processing, cable production industry, communication systems.
ECO-aspects of building:
- Solarpro Holding reclaims deserted and polluted industrial terrains
- The facilities do not reduce the existing agrarian fund
- Implementation of building mechanisms enabling subsequent reclaiming of the terrain
- Keeping the potential for growth of industrial cultures between the rows