BioBANG by Soldo Cavitators
BioBANG® is the innovative patented, effective and efficient cavitator that transfers 100% of the energy to the fluid. Cavitation breaks up and permanently liquefies all types of biomass, even low-cost types, resulting in its immediate digestion in biogas and biomethane systems. With our 185 installations in biogas and biomethane plants trought all the world we have optimize the concept of the pretreatment. Install BioBANG in recirculation on the 1st digester and release the max efficiency of your plant.
Treatment and pretreatment of biomass for biogas and biomethane plants: www.biobang.com
BioBANG® by Soldo Cavitators® is the innovative patented, effective and efficient cavitator that transfers 100% of the energy to the fluid. Cavitation breaks up and permanently liquefies all types of biomass, even low-cost types, resulting in its immediate digestion in biogas and biomethane systems.
BioBANG, trought the phisical energy of the controlled cavitation, brings these unique advantages to increase the efficiency of the biogas/biomethane plants in terms of yield, energy consumptions and hydraulic management:
For plant's manufacturers (OEM):
- Greater adaptability to the customer’s feeding: Increases the fibers digestibility. Use them for your diet change or repowering projects from biogas to biomethane.
- Resizing of the agitators with relative cost optimization: Reduces the product viscosity rinside the digester and optimize the size of stirrers and pumping systems.
- Optimization of digester volumes and reduction of the cost of the plant: Reduce the biomass retention time even the waste ones and bring greater safety in the design phase.
For plant's owners (end users):
- It increases the yield: BioBANG® reduces the amount of liquid in favor of the solid.
- Improves the mix: BioBANG® progressively reduces the operation of the agitators in the plant.
- Biomass savings: BioBANG® gradually reduces the fiber and uses waste products and/or low-cost food for the plant.
The best installation of BioBAN is in recirculation on the 1st digester. In this way, BioBANG works in recirculation as a pre-treatment process. The suction phase is installed in the digester upper part where there is 10-20% of difficult biomass that, stratifying on the surface reduces the plant yield. In one step, it’s recirculated to the bottom of the digester, ready to be immediately involved in the digestion process like the rest of the feed, without competing with bacteria.
Therefore, BioBANG® in recirculation maximizes the yield and hydraulic management of the plant, optimizing its energy efficiency. In fact, the energy of the treatment is totally recovered by reducing the mixing and pumping energy consumption. Viscosity control becomes the strong point for an efficiency and yield that can not be compared to a plant without BioBANG®.