Stuart Group Ltd, an authorised FG Wilson dealer, has its Head Office with vast external storage area, warehousing and workshops, based in Attleborough in rural East Anglia. The 60-strong staff include a fully trained team of service technicians and engineers who provide a full 24-hour, 7-day week customer service and call out support. Still privately owned, the company operates within the construction, public sector, rail, retail and manufacturing sectors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Trading divisions of the group include:
- Stuart Power Ltd- providing power generation and lighting towers for a multitude of applications including rental and sales up to 2200kVA for permanent installations.
- Stuart Pumps Ltd- satisfying all your pumping needs including rental, sales and service. Our range includes all leading manufacturers allowing you to choose your preferred pump type for rental needs.
- Stuart Well Services Ltd- wellpoint dewatering and well services including a large range of borehole pumps, ejectors and geotechnical materials.
- Brownfield Asset Developments- we offer a unique service to the owner of contaminated land. The costs of a remediation can be offset against the value of the land until validation and the removal of planning conditions allow the sale.
Stuart Group Ltd was established in 1982 and has expanded to become one of the largest privately owned independent power generation rental businesses in the UK.
In 2010 Stuart Group acquired the assets and order book of Power4 from fox & cooper Ltd. Based in North Killingholme, Fox & Cooper were founded in 1976, and as recently as 2008 had won prestigious business awards. Specialists in generator rental including equipment designed for the hazardous areas of Oil Refinery shutdown maintenance, Power4 from fox&cooper had become a high profile victim of the lingering recession.
The North-Lincolnshire based company increased Stuart Group coverage particularly in Eastern England, but also throughout the UK. Through this increased presence of the Group, service levels are enhanced for all of our customers.