TTNA Energy Systems offers state-of-the-art technology and a complete range of products & services for process steam and power generation needs. TTNA`s core strength lies in providing innovative solutions with combustion & steam generation systems of the most appropriate design and configuration, judiciously tailored to suit your fuel and steam parameters. Our portfolio of products include industrial steam boilers, heat recovery steam generators (HRSG), combustion systems, steam turbine generators and boiler plant auxiliaries. We have been supplying steam boilers/generators, combustion systems, steam turbine generators, thermal energy products, and providing related services to industries throughout the world for over two decades.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
TTNA (Thermodyne Techonologies North America) is a leader and established manufacturer in the fields of steam generation, bio-mass combustion, waste heat recovery and energy conservation.
With 25 years of continuous experience and over 400 years of combined experience of its key personnel, TTNA derives its strength from the innovative and extensive technology base. This experience and knowledge base helps us provide state-of-the-art and top-of-the-line solutions and products to our customers. Please contact us to obtain more information on our extensive portfolio of projects.
TTNA’s founders are entrepreneurial engineers and energy industry veterans, and form a technically strong team with expertise to meet the multi-faceted requirements of customers from various Industries. Our multi-disciplinary team of engineers have specialized experience in all the relevant aspects of design, engineering, manufacturing technology and project management, which enables us to deliver comprehensive services to our customers.
The Technology Base:
Our technology base is founded on the following:
- Engineering skills necessary for designing a very broad range of steam generating systems
- Familiarity with the requirements of national and international standards & codes
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing services, all facets of planning, processing, procurement and quality control
- Specific skills developed in high technology fabrication processes such as high pressure welding, metal forming, heat treatment and machining
- Capability to trouble shoot, analyze and resolve field problems