Gas Natural Fenosa is a leading group in the energy sector, pioneering in gas and electricity integration. It is currently present in more than 30 countries, where it offers service to more than 23 million customers on the five continents, with 15,4 GW installed power and a diversified mix of electricity generation.
Following the acquisition of the electricity company Unión Fenosa, the third largest in the Spanish market, Gas Natural Fenosa has achieved its objective of integrating the gas and electricity businesses in a single company with extensive experience in the energy sector, capable of competing efficiently in markets subject to a process of increasing integration, globalisation and levels of competition
Gas Natural Fenosa’s mission is to meet the energy requirements of society, providing quality products and services that are respectful to the environment, offering shareholders growing and sustainable performance and offering employees the possibility to develop their professional competencies.
The company's vision is to be a leading energy and services group with continual growth and a multinational presence that is distinguished for providing excellent service quality to customers, sustained performance to shareholders, extensive professional and personal development opportunities to employees and a positive contribution to society, acting with a global citizenship commitment.
The following are the values that guide Gas Natural Fenosa:
- Customer orientation: We strive to know and satisfy our customers’ needs. Our aim is to provide an excellent service and an immediate and efficient response.
- Commitment to results: The company creates plans, establishes group and individual objectives and makes decisions based on the impact of achieving the objectives of its Vision, guaranteeing fulfilment of the commitments acquired.
- Sustainability: Gas Natural Fenosa develops its businesses with a strategic horizon that transcends immediate economic interests, contributing to economic, environmental and social development in the short- as well as in the long-term.
- Interest in people: We promote a working environment that is respectful to our employees and committed to their training and professional development. The company encourages diversity of opinions, perspectives, cultures, ages and gender in the heart of its organisation.
- Corporate Responsibility: It accepts its corporate social responsibility, contributing its knowledge, management capacity and creativity to society. It dedicates part of its profits to social action, maintaining permanent dialogue with society in order to understand its needs and procure its satisfaction, in such a way that the group’s credibility and prestige is increased.
- Integrity: All people in the group must behave with honesty, forthrightness, dignity and ethics, thus contributing to increasing society’s trust in the company. The group's management shall act with transparency and responsibly before all interested parties.