Supplier of state-of-the-art, economically and environmentally sound surface preparation, corrosion control and corrosion prevention technologies. Ask about our game-changing innovations for harsh and extreme contamination environments with special affinity for energy industry. Training, consulting, pilot testing of products available upon request. Contact us.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Stand-Alone & Turn-Key Solutions
- NEXT-GEN WET ABRASIVE VAPOR BLASTING EQUIPMENT
- GAME-CHANGING SURFACTANT DECONTAMINATION
- 100% RELEASE, ULTRA-DURABLE SOLVENT-FREE REMOVABLE PAINT
- UNIQUE AIR DRY QUARTZ CERAMIC NANOCOATINGS
Advantages for Metal Asset Fabrication & Maintenance Operations
- More effective osmotic corrosion prevention
- Enhanced protection during interstage processes, storage and transportation
- Streamlined surface preparation in field, shop and fabrication situations
- More flexible scheduling window due to less sensitivity to humidity
- Lower up-front investment, higher return on investment
- Less maintenance due to enhanced adhesion and performance of linings and coatings
- Pass inspections first time, eliminate delays and repeat of processes
- Significant labor and materials savings
- Reduced health and safety liabilities
- Reduced environmental impact
Impact on Surface Preparation Industry
As stakeholders are well aware, the challenge of maintaining a thriving business under increasing constraint from regulatory changes, public pressure for more reliability in structural integrity, and the rising costs of labor and materials is best met through continuous commitment to engaging in the testing and implementation of new technologies. Case studies prove that early adoption of advanced surface preparation technologies by key players has conferred significant advantages (in terms of enhanced permanent protective coating adhesion, effective prevention and/or protection against osmotic and environmental corrosion factors, reduction of economic investment, and reduction of health and safety liabilities) from long-term reliability, overall metal asset service life, and minimization of associated corrosion-related protective coating failures. Implementation of advanced surface preparation technologies has been a key factor in achieving the objectives of optimal corrosion control and prevention.
Impact on Coatings Industry
Reliability under changing and often harsh conditions, longevity and ultra-strong chemical bonding are basic requirements of key clients in Defense, Energy, Marine and Municipal sectors. Our eco-friendly coatings outperform the competition. The key is a strong chemical backbone that is immune to the environment, oxidation, UV degradation, abrasion, moisture, corrosion and more. With extremely low structural load and extremely high adhesion vectors, this wide range of versatile coatings keep surface wear and maintenance spending well under control.