Energy storage in batteries or chemical fuels such as hydrogen or synthetic natural gas (produced through water electrolysis) will be crucial to the worldwide large scale deployment of fluctuating renewable energies.
By Industrie De Nora S.p.A. | De Nora Water Technologies based in Milan, ITALY.
Applications of Coulson ice Blast in the Nuclear industry sector:
(Please note that D2O can be used to make the ice thus not downgrading the D2O systems)
- General decontamination activities where hand washing is not satisfactory
- Decontaminate tools / objects
- Decontaminate Waste storage containers
- Shut down maintenance cleaning
- Decontamination of Steam Generator Heads prior to maintenance
- Decontamination of fuel handling equipment
- Decontamination of D2O storage drums
- Decontamination of active storage cells
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Different temperatures, varying media – and always the demand for reliability, long service life and efficiency. EDUR additionally offer the principle of application-specific pump design.
By EDUR-Pumpenfabrik Eduard Redlien GmbH & Co. KG based in Kiel, GERMANY.
CST Covers aluminum domes are custom designed around a bulk storage facilities specific clearance requirements, basin configuration and bulk handling equipment. Structurally efficient and lightweight, they maximize bulk storage capacity, minimize foundation costs and provide dependable protection form the elements while remaining virtually maintenance free.
By CST Industries Inc based in Kansas City, MISSOURI (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you