17th Microgrid Global Innovation Forum
- Event Type:
- Sep. 26-28, 2023
- Universitat de Barcelona
- Barcelona , Spain
- Microgrid feasibility, design, and implementation
- Refining the business case for off-grid, remote, and island microgrids
- Solar + storage advances
- Project financing and investor perspectives
- Determining the correct technology mix for hybrid energy systems
- Advanced battery, fuel cell, and flow battery technologies
- Microgrid power control, management, and integration
- Integrating distributed renewable energy resources into the grid
- Effective project evaluation, implementation, and management
- Regulatory and public policy advances
- Standards and interoperability issues
- Market drivers and opportunities worldwide
- Utilizing renewables-centric microgrids to achieve climate change goals
Real-World Lessons: The emphasis of the event is on key take-aways from leading microgrid case studies in a range of regions and deployment environments
Networking and Information-Sharing: The event is designed to foster strategic relationships and interaction among key decision makers and stakeholders across the microgrid spectrum.
Results Oriented: Ample time is reserved for discussion of technology advances and projects at the forefront of microgrid development. Network with project principals and get up to speed on best practices and success strategies.
Financing sources: Forum attendees will learn about effectively planning and financing renewable energy and microgrid projects, and network with key investment professionals who are looking to support such projects.
This event brings together technology thought leaders, project managers, system integrators, and development advocates for in-depth sharing of insights and experiences to date.
The forum is technology-agnostic and open to all industry professionals and researchers working to optimize hybrid energy systems.
- Microgrid project developers, owners, and entrepreneurs
- NGOs and international development agencies
- Finance and VC professionals
- Utility and energy provider executives
- Solar PV, wind power, and renewable energy innovators
- Power control system and software vendors
- Battery suppliers and energy storage companies
- Academic researchers, educators and professors
- System integrators and project consultants