2nd Energy Storage Global Innovation Forum - 2017
The 2nd Energy Storage Global Innovation Forum,November 8-9, 2017 in Chicago is a unique opportunity to network with business leaders and technology innovators who are driving today`s stationary energy storage market. The conference will examine the latest and most promising advances in grid-level and on-site storage, business models for various deployment scenarios, and success strategies for stakeholders across the energy spectrum. Both utility-grade storage advances as well as residential / behind-the-meter applications will be examined in depth over the two-day event.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 8-9, 2017
- Conference Chicago Center
- Chicago , IL , USA
The need to increase the reliability of solar and wind power, integrate distributed energy resources, and drive system efficiencies are compelling energy providers to evaluate options for grid-scale and distributed energy storage. In addition, industrial and commercial customers are leveraging behind-the-meter storage to reduce demand charges, ensure power quality, and move toward grid independence. Indeed, Navigant Research expects global installed energy storage for the grid and ancillary services to reach 21 GW by 2024 and $15.6 billion in revenue.
- The latest grid-level energy storage technology advances to date
- Lessons learned and field data from key pilots and case studies
- The role of storage in energy security and the Digital Energy Transformation
- Residential storage trials and applications
- Leveraging storage advances to integrate solar, wind and distributed energy resources
- Effective project evaluation, design and implementation
- Business models and applications for solar + storage
- Energy storage for off-grid and grid-connected microgrids
- Regulatory and policy developments at the state and federal levels
- System design, modeling, supervisory control, and EMS integration
- Current regulatory and market drivers impacting the future of energy storage
- And more
Network with Leaders: The Forum is being held in the business center of Illinois -- one of the top states in the U.S. for energy storage procurement, according the GTM Research.* The event brings together technology pioneers, utility experts, and top executives from across the energy storage spectrum to discuss the latest innovations and applications.
Technology Advances and Lessons Learned: Through a series of in-depth presentations and panel discussions, the two-day event will examine the most relevant technology developments and business models for utilities, energy providers and end users.
Objective & Authoritative: The Forum agenda is driven by practitioners and executives at a range of leading industry technology companies -- learn directly from the experts and project developers who are shaping the future of energy storage.
Strategic and Foward-Looking: Emphasis on the real-world potential and impact of energy storage on existing networks and business models will equip attendees with valuable insight in meeting the challenges of the evolving energy ecosystem.
- Utility executives and energy provider network managers
- Commercial and industrial energy planners
- Battery suppliers and energy storage technology innovators
- Power control system and software vendors
- Regulators and public policy professionals
- Project developers and entrepreneurs
- Solar PV, wind power, and renewable energy companies
- University researchers and thought leaders
- Finance and investment professionals