Hydrogen North America - 2021
The North American hydrogen roadmap for the next ten years is ambitious. To support such important objectives, Hydrogen North America will connect the dots between all production, distribution, and application businesses, alongside policy makers and financiers. Now more than ever, we need to think big. That means large-scale projects, off-taker agreements and global trade to advance the hydrogen economy in North America.
- Event Type:
- Dec. 1-2, 2021
Policy support for hydrogen
Learn the steps towards a reliable and consistent national incentive scheme for both supply and demand
Private finance sector support
Understand the roadmap towards cost reduction for decarbonized hydrogen, how to de-risk deployment and ensure commercial viability of projects
Addressing challenges in production
Explore the steps involved in effective cost reduction, improving durability and distribution, both locally and internationally
The fundamental role of storage
Discuss how to tackle the risk of storing CO2 for long periods of time and finding economic use to storage
End-use and tackling the demand issue
Find out about commercial viability of transportation and maritime application, as well as steps involved in decarbonizing aviation
Global Leaders and Forward Thinkers From Across the Industry
- Governments & Policymakers
- Off-takers (mobility, aviation and more)
- Utilities & IPPs
- Asset Owners & Investors
- Project Developers and EPCs
- Transmission System Operators
- OEMS / Supply Chain
- And More...
What’s on offer and how can you get involved:
Present a case-study or show thought leadership through a 15 minute presentation with a live Q&A to all 3,000+ attendees
Participate in one of the many live panels happening over the 2 days. Sit beside governments, major developers and operators to become the leading authority on key challenges.
Generate leads with a booth in our online exhibition - please note that access to our networking platform is exclusive to our online exhibitors.
Get up close and personal with your clients. Invite an exclusive group of your target clients to join them in deep dive conversation to overcome their biggest challenges and position yourself as the solution.
Gain access to first-hand insights from the industry’s biggest names on what progress has been made and what opportunities lie ahead.
We cannot succeed in transition alone. Join leaders from across the energy spectrum to gear up for the hydrogen economy!
The ONLY forum to deep-dive into case studies from new energy projects, including green hydrogen technology, grid readiness, the supply chain, large-scale projects and more!
Tackling the pressing immediate and long-term questions, with carefully selected themes and discussions guiding you through today and tomorrow’s challenges.
Our editorial colleagues are keen to drive debate and will leave live fireside chats onstage with the biggest names in hydrogen. Prepare for household names to take to the stage with direction-setting insights and industry leading analysis.
Building partners is essential. Enquire about our bespoke 1-2-1 networking through our matchmaking and meetings services, HydrogenLink.
- Connect with all your fellow attendees and potential new partners through a dedicated digital meeting platform.
- You will be able to message, schedule meetings and use a digital meeting room to ensure even in isolation you are not isolated from new connections, ideas and partnerships.
- Exclusive networking platform and services offered to developers, operators, sponsors and exhibitors only - secure your place alongside the key decision makers!
- Build a year-long event and digital marketing plan with us through whitepapers, workshops, webinars, interviews
- Gain access to our network of Reuters Events Renewables professionals: Put your brand and expertise in front of engaged contacts on subject matter relevant to you
- Associate yourself with energy’s most influential voices: Our content pieces will engage senior-level stakeholders changing the world of clean energy, share your message with theirs in our global content series