The Association agreement between EU and Ukraine provides phased implementation of European environmental legislation in Ukraine.
According to the Directive 2008/50/EU Ukraine is reforming the system of environmental monitoring, air quality control and accounting of emissions to the atmosphere.
According to the Directive 2010/75/EU on industrial emissions all power plants with a capacity of more than 50 MW (today there are 147 of them in Ukraine) have to significantly (dozens of times) reduce emissions of sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxide and dust.
The National emission reduction plan in the energy sector requires investments of 21 billion USD.
The National emission reduction plan in the mining and metallurgical industries provides the reconstruction of dust and gas purification facilities worth about 5 billion USD.
• Environmental monitoring systems, equipment for analysis, control and accounting of emissions to the atmosphere
• Equipment and technologies for chemical, electromechanical, catalytic and biological treatment of municipal and industrial emissions
• Equipment for industrial gas treatment and air aspiration
• Dust suppression systems, dust-free handling of bulk materials and transportation of captured materials
• Industrial ventilation and climatic equipment, smoke removal systems
• Automation of gas treatment and aspiration processes
• Filtering materials
• Audit, design and engineering of industrial gas treatment, air aspiration and dust removal facilities
• Odor control
· suppliers of equipment, materials, services and technologies for air quality monitoring, industrial and municipal emissions treatment, industrial dust and gas purification, dust removal and odor control
· municipal and private enterprises of fuel and energy complex
· enterprises of mining and metallurgical enterprises
· cement industry enterprises, asphalt-concrete plants, producers of building materials
· elevators, grain terminals, ports
· woodworking and furniture enterprises
· pharmaceutical and medical enterprises
· food industry enterprises
· operators of incineration plants and hazardous waste disposal facilities
· state and local authorities
· banks, investment companies, financial institutions
· design, engineering and consulting companies, law firms
· scientific and educational institutions