International Journal of Nuclear Energy Science and Technology (IJNEST)
IJNEST addresses original research, ideas and developments in all areas of nuclear energy science and technology. Its scope embraces fundamental solid state physics, nuclear fuel reserves, fuel cycles and cost, materials, processing, system and component technology, design, optimisation, direct conversion of nuclear energy sources, environmental control, reactor physics, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, structural analysis, fuel management, future developments, nuclear fuel, safety, nuclear aerosol, neutron physics, computer technology, risk assessment, reactor thermal hydraulics, packaging and transportation.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Reactor physics
- Reactor research
- Alternative reactor technologies
- Radiation shielding
- Fission reactor materials
- Nuclear materials, neutron radiation effects in materials
- Fuel cycle, materials aspects, physics/chemistry
- Alternative research and development programmes
- Decommissioning, environmental considerations
- Productivity, efficiency, quality
- Operation, maintenance, improvement, plant life extension
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.