Aug. 5 Webinar to Showcase Best Practices in Procurement for Tribes
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Indian Energy, in partnership with the Western Area Power Administration, will present the next Tribal Renewable Energy Series webinar, Best Practices in Procurement, on Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2015, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Mountain time.
This webinar will cover:
- How Tribes can use a new customizable Request for Proposals model to solicit comparable bids on energy projects
- How DOE technical assistance enabled the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians to apply cost-effective procurement practices in executing a successful solar photovoltaic project
- How Tribes can access U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) supply sources
- How GSA eBuy can be used to develop and distribute requests for information.
- Todd Hooks of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians
- Florence Francis of the GSA
- Kosol Kiatreungwattana of DOE’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. Register now.